We will provide the ideal candidate with advancement opportunities and long-term career growth through learning, development, and appropriate technology/industry-specific training.
SHOWING ALL OPENINGS
An ambitious graphic designer who considers him or herself a design fanatic and self-starter with high attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
On any average day, you might be creating email blasts, assisting with websites and ad initiatives, creating, editing photos, videos for social media, researching for upcoming designs, strategizing creative process.
- Strategize and engage in brainstorming sessions with the creative team on upcoming projects
- Work on email drafts, affiliate ads, social posts and any other creative assets requested by the team
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design or a related field or Technical training in Graphic Design
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the related field
- A self-starter attitude
- Passion for graphic design
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- High attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Familiarity with design software and technologies. (Such as, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Premier Pro)